Monday, April 16, 2007

Viva South- Africa

Excel Garage Brits- North West Province

I want to give a thumbs up to the owner and staff of this business in Brits.
Last year December, I filled my car’s tank with R50.00 petrol and paid with a R100.00. I left the premises on my way to visit my children for a week driving off without my change .
Returning after the visit, I stopped for fuel and was surprised when one of the workers informed me that I must collect my change at the office. What a wonderful feeling this was!
Not the money but the honesty!.
But this is not all. Having family and friends over for a braai I was surprised when somebody else spoke of the same garage that kept their change and not only them but two other people had the same experience.
I truly will never ever stop at any other garage in Brits as I believe they make a difference in the time were living in.
I would like to request the whole of South Africa, who ever drives through our town and needs fuel ,to stop and support the owners. To them it could mean-honesty pays!!

Another thanks goes to the developers of this forum, I wish you success with this initiative. We can only benefit by hearing positive comments and stories. As the saying goes you are what you eat- as to you are what you hear everyday!!
Viva South Africa
A thankful citizen

2 comments:

IndigoGirl said...

It's nice to know that there are still people and places we can trust! Will definitely support them from now on!

Gypsy Purple said...

Way to go.....I will too