Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Sister

How can I ever explain to any one how I miss my sister!
I don’t know if it is selfish of me or not, but I hate being separated from her.
She and her husband Sid chose to immigrate to New Zealand where they are very happy.
We always had a close and special relationship.
We made time for each other and one tradition we had over many years was that we would come together for a week or two during the winter holiday just to paint or do something creative for our homes. This was special to us and we would share thoughts and Spiritual issues together.

It was our “tonic” time together. Sid send me these photo’s of her latest paintings and his comment… I am so proud of her she is becoming very good at this. I am sure you will agree that these paintings are beautiful.


To you my soul mate – I also think that your work is lovely!! I am sure that you were thinking of me when you created the blues and lavender. Love you!

1 comment:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh yes I know how much you miss her and I truly feel for you...I miss her too.

The art is lovely and I LOVE the blues & lavender...wow

You will have to join me and create in the winter holiday...we can`t stop the tradition...I know I`m not Tiens, but we can do it and remember her....let`s get all the girls together and create something stunning and share....